Events List - courtesy of Jeff Cutler's Plancast

Here are some of the events happening around the world of tech, social media, arts and leisure. Enjoy.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Where's Bobbie and where would Bobbie's Clone go?

I like Jeff's idea of just posting my calendar but I will also add some more things to my list, calling them "things I would go to if I was able to clone myself".

Monday (October 26, 2009) -- My clone would start off the week with a Wordpress meetup -- I'll be home playing Mom.

Tuesday (October 27, 2009) -- Mass Innovation Nights (me) is exhibiting at the MIT Enterprise Forum RFID SIG Big event: The Auto-ID and Sensing Expo. It's free and more than 40 companies will be exhibiting there plus some really awesome speakers.

Wednesday (October 28, 2009) -- Starting off the day with Open Coffee at Andala, I hope. Watch this space (and my space (but not MySpace) and the MassInno space for news on that front in the next few weeks. Evening -- attending the Charitable Irish Society's Annual Silver Key event as staff. (We won't tell them I am not Irish, OK? I've got the hair color but I only married and friended Irish.)

Thursday (October 29, 2009) -- Brainshark's Sharktoberfest from 3-5, then off to the big event of the week -- Mass High Tech All-Stars event with a Tweetup afterward. You'll have to scoop me up and pour me in a cab afterward.

Friday (October 30, 2009) -- My clone would be visiting HubSpot as I can't make it -- that thing about having kids, you know?

Saturday (October 31, 2009) -- Halloween, trick or treating.

Sunday --My clone would definitely head to Boston Media Makers at Doyle's with Steve Garfield

See you around...@BobbieC

1 comment:

Jeff Cutler said...

LOVE THIS. I think I'll get a clone and do two of these.

Thanks Bobbie!