Events List - courtesy of Jeff Cutler's Plancast

Here are some of the events happening around the world of tech, social media, arts and leisure. Enjoy.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

What to do in Boston

Recently, I found that the services I had depended on for accurate information about Boston events were woefully inadequate and unreliable.

In fact, one of these services even neglected to list one of the largest social media events of the year - a book signing and show taping with Gary Vaynerchuk at the Estate in Boston.

So I've decided to crowdsource - partially - and create a more comprehensive collection of events. These events might interest you, or you might be ambivalent. But that's the name of the game. I want you to share your info too.

Please get in touch via the comments - and leave your email - so that if you want to contribute to the blog I can send you an invite.

Thanks so much for your help and support.

Have fun out there!

No comments: