Events List - courtesy of Jeff Cutler's Plancast

Here are some of the events happening around the world of tech, social media, arts and leisure. Enjoy.

Monday, October 19, 2009

One busy day for Gradon

After 16 days with the beautiful Meg Fowler in town, I'm settling into what I thought was a slow week, but it turns out not to be so slow. Well, for Thursday, at least.

On Thursday morning, I'll be giving a presentation on social media for causes to a class at - ahem - Harvard University. I've spoken at colleges and universities before, but never to a class. I feel so, educational.

Then, Thursday evening, I'll be on Jennifer Leggio and Aaron Strout's Quick-n-Dirty Podcast, a weekly discussion on social media. For some strange reason, they've offered me the chance to speak with them. The show airs from 6-7 EST.

Immediately after that, I'm off to Cambridge for a design get together. Dutch furniture retailer BoConcept is celebrating their new line, and I'll be covering it for my DesignBoston blog.

Beyond that one night, it's a pretty quiet week for me. What've you got going on?

No comments: