Events List - courtesy of Jeff Cutler's Plancast

Here are some of the events happening around the world of tech, social media, arts and leisure. Enjoy.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy Week - Jeff Cutler - 2010 Tour de France - Planning for Oil

This week was madness. In addition to getting a NomX3 taped - or did we do two - I've been blogging the 2010 Tour de France and preparing for another Content Road Trip.

This time I'm not going with the iRoadTrip guys, but going on my own to create a ton of content in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm covering oil spill ramifications throughout the region and nationally.

As I prepare for that trip, I'm also thinking about upcoming events in Boston. The 140 Conference is coming as are regional Tweetups. In fact, we just had our inaugural South Shore Tweetup this week. More will be happening soon.

Got an event you want featured, recapped or just listed on the calendar? Leave that info in the comments here or find me on Twitter and let me know.

See you out there!

No comments: