Events List - courtesy of Jeff Cutler's Plancast

Here are some of the events happening around the world of tech, social media, arts and leisure. Enjoy.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Orleans and the Gulf Coast

Watching events occur at home when I'm not physically able to attend is a bummer. I've kept the WithJeff calendar up to date, but as I remain onsite with the #ioilspill Project in New Orleans, I'm already looking ahead to upcoming gigs in Boston.

For example, the NomX3 crew is presenting at Mass Inno on August 11. And the 140 Conference is coming to Boston in September. There are now scooter meters in the streets of our fair city (and I'd like to do a video feature on that). And Boston Media Makers is going on tomorrow without me AND without Steve Garfield.

So, while I'm away and reporting in the heat of the Gulf, please add your special events right here so the folks at home can attend.

Chat soon!

No comments: